Sunday, May 19, 2013

Final Story Pitch

I am thinking for my final piece I will try and go back to my original profile idea that fell through because my subject fell ill and couldn't meet with me in time.  He has already expressed an interest in letting me profile him so hopefully he will have some time in the next few weeks for me.

As a reminder, my first idea was to profile a man named Ryan Bailey, a teacher at Kalamazoo Central and also the co-owner of a small gin distillery.  He is also apparently the tennis coach for Kalamazoo Central and leads anti-racism workshops.  There's definitely a lot to go into here, I kind of want to get to the root of what his true passion and desire is amidst all this randomness.  Hopefully it works out this time!  What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment